[AccessD] Re-Posted: Switch between Specific Printer and default.

John Skolits askolits at ot.com
Wed Oct 22 21:44:52 CDT 2003

Great, I'll give it as shot

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com]On Behalf Of William
Hindman
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 10:15 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Re-Posted: Switch between Specific Printer and
default.

John

...if the code in the ADH and the sample on Dev's site still don't get you
where you need to be, I'd suggest you dl AGSoft's "On The Fly Printing"
module ...it won't get any simpler and at $25, its cheap as well ...you can
dl a demo db to see if it does what you need.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/attac-cg/acgsoft.htm

William Hindman
<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Do you want liberty in your lifetime?