[AccessD] Re: [] Virus mail

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Oct 23 18:19:27 CDT 2003

Our AV catches them and my outlook was quarantining the attachments all
along, but it's a nuisance to have to go through and delete all these
every day!  Plus our mail server also sends me a message for each of
them to let me know it trapped a virus, so that's twice the number of
emails I have to delete.  I can't even figure out a rule that would
apply, since there's no consistency on the subject.

Charlotte Foust