[AccessD] Recent List Changes

Kath Pelletti SDSSoftware at optusnet.com.au
Thu Oct 23 18:50:53 CDT 2003

Well done Bryan.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lembit Soobik
  To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving ; dba-ot at databaseadvisors.com ; Board Of Directors of DBA ; DBA Executive Team ; ops-mod at databaseadvisors.com ; dba-tech at databaseadvisors.com ; dba-owners at databaseadvisors.com
  Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 12:11 AM
  Subject: [AccessD] Recent List Changes

  Last weekend Bryan Carbonell implemented changes to all of our lists to
  provide for text only messages.  This change, implemented on over 25 lists was
  well
  prepared, and flawless. The time and date as well as the nature of the change
  were announced in advance on the lists, as well as on the website.  We
  experienced no surprises and no problems resulted.  With the exception of the
  announcement,  the change went unnoticed.

  This is a great achievement. Really, the way we like to see all changes
  implemented.  This great success was only possible with the careful preparation
  and
  documentation done by our fellow lister, Bryan Carbonell.

  Thank you very much for this great work.

  Lembit Soobik, Pres. DBA
  Donna Cook, VP DBA