[AccessD] OT - Open Source

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 24 00:36:28 CDT 2003

If you plan to do an International Polyglot site,say Chinese with DBCS;
PHP has problems with Unicode, since it is 8 bit character ISO 8859-1
based at it's bottom end functions. This may have changed since I last
looked at a version of PHP.

The MySQL database server is available for free under the GNU General
Public License (GPL). Commercial licenses are available for users who
prefer not to be restricted by the terms of the GPL.