[AccessD] Re: [] Virus mail

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Oct 24 07:50:03 CDT 2003

I don't have this file / directory.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com]On Behalf Of MartyConnelly
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 1:22 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Re: [] Virus mail

I did notice the people knocking at my door, has gone up by a factor of
10 since mid august
My Zone Alarm daily logs have gone from an average of 30K a day to 400K.
That is at least 1 ping
from somewhere every 15 secs.
You can see yours at C:\Windows\Internet Logs

Todd Buttrey wrote:

>Yes, I was getting probably 20 or so a day, but they seem to have gone away
>in the past few weeks.  Never did figure out where they were coming from.
>
>Todd.

Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.
Canada