[AccessD] Which ADO goes with A97

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 26 11:26:03 CST 2003

...no, no, no JC ...you sell the "client" on buying the ODE for one system
rather than Access for all systems ...lower TCO and much less headaches
...install the ODE on one of his systems that you will have easy access to
when on site ...THEN use the ODE to create the runtime packages to load from
his server ...THEN, because the ODE comes with a dual install clause, you
install it on one of YOUR systems with no MS hassle in registration ...have
not bought an ODE since '97 ...but have a legal one on every system in my
home and laptop ...and no "power user" problems :)

...I'm trying to MAKE you rich JC, so you can afford more kids ...pay
attention!!!!! ...coding is far, far less than half of being a successful
independent :))))

...have not tried selling an MSDN subscription to a client yet but I have
one interested in moving to the W2003 Server soon and I'm going to pitch it
really hard :)

William Hindman
<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Do you want liberty in your lifetime?