[AccessD] max number of controls

Pedro Janssen pedro at plex.nl
Sun Oct 26 14:08:57 CST 2003

I did indeed run out of screen, long before i did run out of controls.
But i fixed that problem by making everything on the form a little bit
smaller.
But now i was running out of controls. I shall recreate the form and see if
i can add then new controls. This form indeed has had some changes in the
past years, and there are about 400 hundred controls on the form,
but i can't imagine that i deleted a few hundred controls in the past.

Thanks for all the response

Pedro Janssen
Cytologist