[AccessD] Expletive Deleted

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 26 15:50:32 CST 2003

"broke the container AXP itself and don't know how to fix it?" JC

...we're talking MS here ...if they really wanted to fix it, they could ...I
simply don't understand ...8 SPs since Jet4 gave us the problem and still no
fix to the biggest bug in the whole damn package ...incredible!!!!

...actually ...disgusting is more like it ...anyone know if A2003 still has
the file format bloat bug?

William Hindman
<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Do you want liberty in your lifetime?