[AccessD] Yes. Another Silly Access Question.

Frank Tanner III pctech at mybellybutton.com
Mon Oct 27 12:46:25 CST 2003

As I see it the worst possible case scenario is that
one record could become corrupt if the front-end gets
whacked.  Because the front-end would only be,
temporarily I might add, storing one record.  Ever.

Unfortunately, I was given a specific set of criteria
as to how they wanted the back-end to be handled, and
I cannot deviate from that.  So, given that I am
trying to come up with the easiest, and most modular
way of handling it.

They are adamant about having one back-end table that
contains all of the records to be pulled from, one
table that contains the records that have been
contacted and have answered the questions, one table
that contains the "not-interested" responses, and one
table that contains the "call me back later"
way, nor what they are going to do with it once it is
complete.