[AccessD] Yes. Another Silly Access Question.

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 27 13:40:02 CST 2003

...and if you went to your boss and told him that the proposed design would
almost certainly result in more problems, not less? ...but that there is a
much simpler way to do it that won't ...most Sr VPs don't get there by
failing idiot detection tests :)

William Hindman
<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Do you want liberty in your lifetime?