[AccessD] Disabling the user

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 28 05:49:46 CST 2003

...off the top of my head, one way would be to open a user-control-free
modal pop-up form over the main form from the cmdbutton and close it when
your routine is finished? ...put a warning label or a progress bar on the
pop-up ...HTH :)

William Hindman
<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Do you want liberty in your lifetime?