[AccessD] Creating a Bulleted List - Solved

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Oct 28 08:57:23 CST 2003

OK.  So I solved it the really stupid way.  It occurred to me that the text
box does not have to start at zero height because there will always be at
least one line.  So I made it the height of one line with Can Grow - True
and the label with the bullet next to it (set Visible/Invisible, depending
on the record) and it works just fine.

Next up, he wants the option for a numbered list as well (sigh).

With egg on face, I remain,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software