[AccessD] Access database on the Internet

Huffman, Jarad B. jbhuffman at mdh.org
Wed Oct 29 08:38:23 CST 2003

Not necessarily the case.  We have a "db server" of sorts which houses all
of our backend dbs.  I think, as long as you create the guest account for
IIS (IUSR_{machine name}) on the network, you can access the backend.  We do
use a FE/BE solution for in-house workers but ASP/BE for the rest.  They are
attached to the same BE, just access it differently.

Jarad Huffman