[AccessD] Out of stack space

Wed Oct 29 09:27:10 CST 2003

Nancy,

How is the API call declared? It should look like this...

Private Declare Function apiGetUserName Lib "advapi32.dll" Alias _
    "GetUserNameA" (ByVal lpBuffer As String, nSize As Long) As Long

Which line generates the Out Of Stack Space error?

What is the value being returned in lngLen? Does it make sense, like "9", or
is it some ridiculous value?

Lambert