[AccessD] Yes. Another Silly Access Question.

jeffrey.demulling at usbank.com jeffrey.demulling at usbank.com
Wed Oct 29 13:51:56 CST 2003

Make sure they cannot do a code review by making an MDE and then do NOT let
them near your source MDB.

                    "Frank Tanner III"
                    <pctech at mybellybutton.com>        To:     "Access Developers discussion and problem solving"
                    Sent by:                          <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
                    accessd-bounces at databasead        cc:
                    visors.com                        Subject:     RE: [AccessD] Yes.  Another Silly Access Question.

                    10/29/2003 01:47 PM
                    Please respond to "Access
                    Developers discussion and
                    problem solving"

It works like a charm...... Presupposing they don't do
some sort of code review.

Even a novice can say, "Hey!  We told you to make
three tables.  There's only one here."

=== message truncated ===