[AccessD] Yes. Another Silly Access Question.

Frank Tanner III pctech at mybellybutton.com
Wed Oct 29 14:50:34 CST 2003

I wish I had that kind of autonomy with the MS Access
stuff.

I have that with the entire LAN and WAN
infrastructure.  There are places in the buildings
that not even the company president has the access to
go, of course he could get it.  Same with passwords,
etc of all of the equipment.  They leave all of that
to me and they don't want to know, as long as it
works.

However, these little "side projects" like this one,
they want total control over.

=== message truncated ===