[AccessD] Access database on the Internet

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 29 20:39:10 CST 2003

Hi Jim:

Yes a VPN link can be used but; and this is where theory and practical
application collide. The following comments may cause the usual ripples but
in the connection method you can not used 'bound' forms, the connection is
simply too slow, unstable and prone to database corruption.

'Unbound' forms can be used, with proven results but the initial setup and
design more complex.

Jim