[AccessD] RE: AllowBreakIntoCode", dbBoolean, False

Hollis,Virginia HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com
Thu Oct 30 09:18:05 CST 2003

I am still having problems.

Now users are getting error messages when they click on a button on the
switchboard. "Error Executing Command" and the forms do not open.

When I click on the buttons on my machine the forms open. What can I do??

I imported everything into a new database, I have compiled, decompiled. I
don't know what is left to try or what is causing these errors on some
machines and not others?

Virginia