[AccessD] Page fault on decompile - A2K

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Oct 31 08:58:44 CST 2003

The odd part is that by deleting that module back out, the page fault went
away.  I then pulled the actual class module itself in directly from an old
database (from the DatabaseAdvisors article) and no problem.  So SOMETHING
got put into the file when it was exported into the text file, or when that
was inserted into the new class module.

Access can be trying at times!

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com