[AccessD] OT: Wireless network (sort of)

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Fri Oct 31 09:14:48 CST 2003

I had daisy chained a wireless router off my wired router - turned off the
dhcp in the wireless.  It worked but the wireless machine connection was
unstable.  Then a power outage hosed the wired router so I chucked it and
went with the wireless which was fine because I have 4 machines in wire
range and Pundit's as the fifth wireless.  Now her connection is much more
stable.

Rocky