[AccessD] MICROSOFT Activation policy

Tom Keatley tomk at multiline.com.au
Fri Oct 31 18:08:50 CST 2003

Hi all...

I bought Office 2002 Developers Edition a couple of years ago which of
course contained MS Activation and since that time I must have activated it
3 or 4 times on different computers (I hasten to add that this was when I
was UPDATING hardware and I only use the software on a single computer)

Although I havent as yet had any problems with activation or my request
being rejected it occurs to me that this at some point will happen and I
wondered what others experience might be.

Does MS have a number of activations before one is rejected? And what are
the options if this happens?

Regards

Tom Keatley