[AccessD] Calendar Control

Anna Hopkins anna at apespools.com
Tue Sep 2 16:08:50 CDT 2003

I know this subject has been discussed before so I checked the archives
first but am still not sure what the solution to my current need is ...

I'd like a simple, small calendar control to put on a form so a user can
simply choose a date by clicking from the calendar and the date gets
transferred to the selected text box/ field.  I used the one that comes
with Access several years ago and had problems with it.  Sometimes it
worked exactly like I wanted and sometimes it would break!!???!!

In the archives I read about the calendar from http://dataspherellc.com/.
Is this overkill for what I need or will it work for what I am trying to do?

I also read about Drew's MiniCalendar but have not been able to locate that
one to check it out.

I would appreciate any suggestions, advice.   And sorry for the subject
repeat.