[AccessD] Linking Word Doc To Access Table via Visual Basic 6

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Fri Sep 12 04:56:58 CDT 2003

To all,
I have a Visual Basic 6 application that allows a user to select people for mailmerge then puts them into a temporary table so that they can carry out the mailing.  I also have an option where they can select and open the word document that they will use.
Is there a way I can allow the user to select the document that they want to use, then automatically link that document to the temporary table ?
I am using Office XP......
Thanks in advance for any help on this.....
Paul Hartland