[AccessD] Report/SubReport Page Break Troubles

Bridget Doran bridgetd at biostat.umn.edu
Wed Sep 17 14:47:11 CDT 2003

Hi All --

I have a report I have inherited (did not write the queries or report).
The folks who are sending this out want the page to break at a certain
point and I cannot get it to for all the futzing in the world.

Some facts:

1) In the Page header there is one line of info.
2) In the Detail section there are two subreports.
3) In the Report header of the first subreport there are a dozen or so
fields lined up in a tabular format and then directly underneath this is
a few lines of header information (labels) for the following detail
section.
4) In the detail section are a line of fields that repeat and spill onto
the next page.

The powers that be would like these sections to group together on only one
page which in this case
would mean basically a page break after the fields in the header and
before the few lines of header info in the Report header.

This won't work! I can get a page break to work if I am just on the
subreport exclusively but when it is on the main report it will not break.

Any other ideas?

Thanks
Bridget