[AccessD] Combo - dropdown - Force top of list with each

Tortise@Paradise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sun Sep 21 20:59:05 CDT 2003

Hi
Has anyone figured out a way to force a dropdown to start top of the list?
When one opens a new form / dropdown it is there, but if you move down the list to take the top line off the screen, when you subsequently re-enter the combo it resumes at the level you left.
Requerying does not change this positioning.
(The example I have is set to maximum number of rows screen will allow, of course, and the list is longer than this.)
I want to force everytime it is entered to dropdown and start top of the query list.  (That is the scroll bar is repositioned to the top of the list also)
TIA
Kind regards,
David Hingston