Betreft: [AccessD] OT - Registrering DLL's

marcel.vreuls at achmea.nl marcel.vreuls at achmea.nl
Tue Sep 30 06:34:22 CDT 2003

Hi Paul,

Just put in your for example login script the command line :

 regsvr32 <paht to the dll>\vbSendMail.dll

and it will be registred. I have once put this line in a batchfile, put it
on a global directory on the server and send the users an email to execute
the batchfile.

Gr. marcel

paul.hartland at fsmail.net@databaseadvisors.com op 30-09-2003 13:24:47

Antwoord aub aan Access Developers discussion and problem solving
      <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>

Verzonden door:     accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com