AW: [AccessD] Sidebar navigation

Garraway, Alun Alun.Garraway at otto.de
Tue Sep 2 11:39:38 CDT 2003

hi Joshua,

you could try using the following

    DoCmd.SelectObject acForm, "YOUR_FORM", False
    DoCmd.MoveSize 0, 0, 11907, 1531

I use this in a couple of apps where I have a "selection" form and all other forms
are displayed below this one.

the form above is in the top left, 11907 twips wide and 1531 high.
I place all the other forms with DoCmd.MoveSize 0, 1531, 11907, 6237
as you can see all other forms start at the top where the "selection" form stops.
(1531 twips)

HTH

alun