[AccessD] Crystal Reports Password

Paula Wright paulawright at boddienoell.com
Tue Sep 2 14:50:05 CDT 2003

Apparently my first email didn't "take" so here it is again.

I have an Access database (XP) from which I created several Crystal Reports
(8.5) because Access would not handle all the fields required for the
reports.  I apparently went about this backwards because now that I have
started investigating how to be able to view the reports in Access I find
that one actually must create the reports through Access.  Hopefully, this
will be a simple copy/paste procedure once I get into it.

The problem is that once I started up the Crystal Report Wizard and chose the
query from which I wanted to create the first report, I was asked to enter a
database password.  My database does not have passwords.  I have searched for
a means to handle this but to no avail.  Has anyone experienced this problem
before?

Thank you,

Paula Wright
Programmer/Analyst