[AccessD] relationship documenter

Bob Hall rjhjr at cox.net
Wed Sep 3 11:53:59 CDT 2003

On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 08:33:56AM -0400, John Colby wrote:
> Access 2K

I've put an Acc2k mde at
	http://members.cox.net/rjhjr
The zip file includes a Word doc README with documentation, and
DAO and ADO versions. I included both becuase they act differently
in subtle ways. I prefer the ADO version, but sometimes I have to
use the DAO version.

A confession: I got this and another app I recently developed mixed
up. This doesn't currently go to the control level; in other words,
it reports on the form or reports RecordSource, but not the control's
ControlSource. Sounds like something to add to the ToDo list.
I appologize for making a false promise. I've haven't worked on this
for several months while I've been doing Unix stuff, and I got the
details mixed up with a data dictionary generator that I did for
a HUD project. However, it does follow the data trail from table to
[sub]form/[sub]report, as promised.

Bob Hall