[AccessD] Creating PDFs

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Wed Sep 3 17:58:22 CDT 2003

I print via PDF995 and I don't tell Access to do anything other than
print... I get my PDF's just fine... One major thing that I did when I
added PDF995 was to add the Apple printer as well according to their
original doc's it would help the PDF995 engine produce higher quality
PDF's .. the name of the printer is: Apple LaserWriter II NT v47.0
--
-Francisco

Unbaised Magic 8 ball review:
Just to be sure I rephrased the question.  "Is Linux better than Windows
2000?"   The response "AS I SEE IT YES".  Good to see that the Magic 8
Ball hasn't succumbed to the Microsoft Propaganda Machine.