[AccessD] Days Past Due - Grace Period

Don Elliker delliker at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 09:13:12 CDT 2003

Yeah Rocky, as long as Holidays aren't an issue, and eventually they are.
Big fun in function land- can you say Easter?? Probably the best bet is to
have a table the users can maintain with the company holidays in it. A
simple Dlook() on such a small table should be cheap enough.
_D

"Things are only free to the extent that you don't pay for them".-Don
Elliker