[AccessD] Query Results Too Big?

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Thu Sep 4 11:05:58 CDT 2003

This could be an os problem to...

Check if in you temp folder (usualy c:\temp or c:\winnt\temp or
c:\windows\temp and/or C:\Documents and Settings\[USERNAME]\Local
Settings\Temp) you have a lot of temp files.
Delete everything in there (first close all apps).

When using W9x you have a maximum of x files in a folder. It is posible
that you have to much lost files.

I can also be a disk corruption. Scandisk your drive after deleting
those temp files.

And while we are on the road, do a defrag...

Erwin