[AccessD] Query Results Too Big?

Thu Sep 4 12:49:26 CDT 2003

hiberfil.sys is used by the system when you hibernate you machine (I love
hibernation, saves a bunch of time in restarting and all the proggies you
had running are back in place in one step).

pagefil.sys is the systems virtual memory file.

Do not mess with either of these files. You need them, but you don't ever
need to touch them.

Lambert