[AccessD] A2K Reference the dot column property in a query

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 5 00:57:52 CDT 2003

Darren

...you don't need a separate text box or function ...just wrap it with an
Eval as in:

Eval("[Forms]![frmMyForm]![cmbMyCombo].[Column](2)")

...that should keep Access from parsing it as a user function and throwing
an error when it finds none ...HTH :)

William Hindman
"the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue
there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is
full of heroism." ...from Desiderata