[AccessD] Archive (was: Days Past Due - Grace Period)

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Sep 5 10:18:59 CDT 2003

Nope....and let's not mention archives and burning in the same post from now
on.  I have sprinklers at my new place, but I'd rather not chance it! <grin>

http://wolfwares.com/AccessD

Also, if you use the search box on www.databaseadvisors.com, it will take
you to the archives I'm running, but it doesn't actually 'search'.  You have
to redo your search once you're at my site.  Jim, if you get this, can you
fix that?  Also if you read this Jim, I did give you access to my site to
get the archives to 'look' like the dba site, right?

Drew