[AccessD] Days Past Due - Grace Period

Stephen Hait shait at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 5 21:16:43 CDT 2003

> Thanks for the help.
>
> It is still counting the weekends. For a project that has a
> DateEntered of 8/27/2003 - it shows 4 days past due. It should show
> 1 day past due.

This solution does not count weekends for me. Since it is Sep. 5
when you wrote this, the correct result if DateEntered was
8/27/2003 should probably be 7 days late (8/27/2003 is a
Wednesday and today [9/5/2003] is a Friday). The number of
week days late should be calculated based on the week days
8/28, 8/29, 9/1, 9/2, 9/3, 9/4, 9/5 which is 7 week days after
Wed., 8/27/2003. If you are trying to accomplish something other
than this then this is not the solution you should be using.

Let me know if I am missing something here.

Regards,
Stephen