[AccessD] Small data types (was: listbox question)

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Sep 6 03:54:30 CDT 2003

Hi Steve

Byte values are nice when you wish to prevent negative or "large"
integer values, say month and day values, passed to a function.

However, one has to be careful when doing arithmetics with these as
any interim calculated value which will result in a negative value
will cause the function to fail.

/gustav