[AccessD] suppressing mail window using SendObject

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Sep 6 23:25:52 CDT 2003

On 6 Sep 2003 at 20:44, Susan Harkins wrote:

> Ya know, that's good advice, but FWIW, if I'd found it by reading I wouldn't
> have asked. Sorry I'm such an idiot I overlooked it. Anytime I ask a
> question someone thinks I ought to have found the answer on my lonesome,
> just free to just pass me by.

Nope!   We're all here to help each other.   If someone is stuck. we
should help them. But at the same time, if it's fairly easy to locate
in Help, I prefer to point that out as well and "RTFM" is a quick,
easy and commonly accepted way to do so.

If I  feel  it's a *really*  basic question, you won't see a smiley
after the RTFM!
 :-)

--
Lexacorp Ltd