[AccessD] Record deleted by user

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Sep 7 17:33:51 CDT 2003

To this point I haven't worried about "later version".  All of my clients
are small companies, typically < 25 workstations.  Since the FE usually
loads in about 10 seconds over the net, and people turn on and click the
shortcut at different times, the network load isn't sufficient to worry
about the "latest version" check.  They get the "latest version" every
morning whether or not anything changed.

Actually this works pretty well anyway since I can now make local tables in
the FE and the next day they get a new (compressed) copy of the FE.  No
bloat to worry about.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com