[AccessD] Archive (was: Days Past Due - Grace Period)

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Sep 8 11:00:41 CDT 2003

I almost never bind my forms.  (It should be taken into account that I
develop mostly in ASP and VB now, in both of those I never bind forms.  If I
develop something in Access, it is going to depend on the complexity of the
form.  If I think I'm in the clear with a bound form, I use one, but if I
think I'm going to have to jump through hoops with the form's functionality,
I will make it unbound from the start).

Drew