[AccessD] Access 2000 Pass-Through Query Reports

KSEABOLT at parkcenter.org KSEABOLT at parkcenter.org
Tue Sep 9 17:10:18 CDT 2003

Got it, Arthur.  That's the technique we have been using for a very long
time.   I thought from your earlier post that you you were saying one
could use that syntax directly in the passthru SQL  and that Access was
somehow going to evaluate the string before passing it along.   This would
be a real help, given the number of these we use.   Oh well, back to the
trenches.

- Ken

"Arthur Fuller" <artful at rogers.com>
Sent by: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
09/09/2003 06:32 PM
Please respond to Access Developers discussion and problem solving