[AccessD] How to over ride F1

Wed Sep 10 06:13:44 CDT 2003

Yes indeed, however that is not my problem. I would like to call the help
file with no form open. I don't use a switch board in any of my systems, and
have been constrained to having a form open AND visible to use the help...

I have a bunch of user who would just like to hit F1 (with no forms open)
and have the help file for my program load...

Any ideas

Robert Gracie
www.servicexp.com