[AccessD] Naming Convention (was Days Past Due - Grace Period )

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed Sep 10 16:25:40 CDT 2003

Oh come on, that's not true.  You can't possibly say that when you have to
work on someone else's code, that if someone used 'strStatus' to represent a
variant, which is going to be a string in all cases except when it's Null,
that you would go and rename it everywhere.

I think there is WAY too much fuss about this.

Drew