[AccessD] Naming Convention (was Days Past Due - Grace Period )

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed Sep 10 23:12:23 CDT 2003

You are right, our situations are different, but I do have to deal with
other people's code once in a while.  I never have a problem with naming
conventions though, probably due to my own usage of a naming convention.  I
never rely on someone's naming convention, it just isn't one of major
concerns.  My big issues usually surround extremely poor logic, or poor
techniques. (I can't tell you how many access db's I've been handed where a
form is filtered to the hilt, instead of building a good query to deal with
showing new data.)

Drew