[AccessD] Live Top 5 in Powerpoint based on Access data

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Sep 15 11:40:04 CDT 2003

Up until a year ago, my VBA was limited to Excel and Access (with a tiny bit
in Word).  But now I've gotten into Outlook, FrontPage, and PowerPoint.
Loads of fun.  In fact, I spoofed our spam blocker at work, on my home
machine, using VBA inside of Outlook 2000.  (It filters the email using the
same pattern files I have at work! grin)

Drew