[AccessD] Still no mail

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 16 04:38:14 CDT 2003

On 15 Sep 2003 at 22:52, Sad Der wrote:

> I got some respons on my test mail if my mails where
> getting through to the list. It seems that they do.
>
> Does anybody know where/how I can unsubscribe and
> resubscribe (with the same mail adres!). I'm a member
> for about 6 years now and i have no idea how I
> subscribed to this list.
>
> Please respond send a CC to s_derix at yahoo.com. So that
> I do net get 400 e-mails with the same answer in my
> personal mail box! The number of replies on a question
> is rather high on this list, wich is a good thing!

Sander,

Your account was automatically put on hold by the mailing list
software for too many bounces.

I unheld your account, so you should start getting e-mails again.

If this happens again, you can goto:
http://databaseadvisors.com/mailman/options/accessd/YourEmail@YourHost
.TLD
and set your options.

If you can't get that to work you can always e-mail the listmaster
(me) at listmaster at databaseadvisors.com or carbonnb at sympatico.ca and
I can look into it for you. Same goes for anyone on the list.

HTH,

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
For every bug fixed, there is a bigger bug not yet discovered.