[AccessD] Referencing Recordsource in Report

Tim Thiessen tim at irwin-greenhouses.com
Tue Sep 16 11:05:15 CDT 2003

Hi Gustav,
I tried that and it returns an error message "Error 3061 Too few parameters
Expected 3".  The underlying query does rely on a subquery which does have 3
parameters but the parameters are supplied by an open form and runs just
fine until I reference it it code.  Any thoughts on why and how to fix?
Tim

Hi Tim

Ahh, that is right - not until Access XP (?) I believe.

How about

  Set rst = CurDb.OpenRecordset(Me.RecordSource)

/gustav