[AccessD] SubForm Disappears In Design View

Michael R Mattys michael.mattys at adelphia.net
Tue Sep 16 23:45:21 CDT 2003

Hello Rocky,

Michael Kaplan made something for this
Look here:
http://www.trigeminal.com/lang/1033/utility.asp?ItemID=5

Michael R. Mattys
Try MattysMapLib for MapPoint at
www.mattysconsulting.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software" <bchacc at san.rr.com>
To: <AccessD at databaseadvisors.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 12:29 AM
Subject: [AccessD] SubForm Disappears In Design View

Dear List:

In A2K sometimes when I open a main form with a subform in design view, my
sub-form disappears to be replaced by a big white box.  If I want to work on
it, I have to close the main form and open the subform in design view from
the database container.  Then, some random amount of time later, the subform
reappears on the main form in design view. It's a real PITA.

Has anyone seen this behavior and found a solution to it?

MTIA,

is