[AccessD] Archives on http://databaseadvisors.com/pipermail/accessd/

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Wed Sep 17 11:45:44 CDT 2003

Sander,

Drew has archived the AccessD list in a searchable format on his
website for us.

You can either goto his site, which William provided, or you can search
from dba's main website http://www.databaseadvisors.com. Follow the
Archives link on the left of the page and enter your search terms in the
textbox in the body of the page that comes up.

Bryan Carbonnell
bryan_carbonnell at cbc.ca

>>> accessd666 at yahoo.com 17-Sep-03 7:35:28 AM >>>
Hi group,

I found the archives of this list on the above URL.
There are a couple of txt files with all the mails.
Did anybody perhaps start building a database for this
baby? So it's easy to search for past discussions?

If not, can anybody give some pointers on how to
import this into a database? I don't see any logic in
it.