[AccessD] O2K Service Pack 3

David McAfee DMcAfee at haascnc.com
Thu Sep 18 12:50:49 CDT 2003

I had problems with antivirus software and a few other annoyances. But I've
also seen SP3 running on machines without problems.

Your best bet would be to ghost your drive right before upgrading so you can
come back to pre-SP3 if you do experience problems.

Oh, also, some SP3 installs are uninstallable...another reason for the ghost
;)